- NGV ticket including tour: Full $36 / Seniors $32
(excludes lunch and train - pay as you go)
- To book, email the arts group by clicking here or calling Fiona on 5236 2464.
- Leave on the 7.04am train from Birre and back on the 7pm train
- BAG members and non members welcome
- Still join us and meet us at Southern Cross Station if travelling from Colac, Camperdown, Winchelsea or Geelong
The holdings of Italian art in the Museo del Prado, Madrid, are unique and unrivalled. Italian Masterpieces from Spain's Royal Court, Museo del Prado presents a rich selection of paintings and drawings spanning three hundred years of Italian art, from the early sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries. Many of these paintings are at the heart of the Prado’s collection and have never before left Spain.
Inge King, now 98 years old, is an important sculptor working in Australia. She has received many significant public commissions. Her work is held in public and private collections. Her best known work is Forward Surge (1974) at the Melbourne Arts Centre. She became a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in January, 1984. http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/whats-on/exhibitions/exhibitions/inge-king-sculptor
Find more info about Inge at http://igking.info/inge-king/