ENTRIES CLOSE 5pm, 2ND OCTOBER 2016
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entries close 5PM 2nd October 2016.
- A maximum of two photos per person may be entered and must depict your interpretation of the 2016 theme, “Buildings and Structures of Birregurra” and taken in 2016 (Separate form for each entry).
- Online entries will be printed by BCAG. No responsibility will taken by BCAG for quality of print.
- By completing and signing this entry form, you are granting permission for your photo to be displayed during the 2016 Birregurra Weekend Festival on 7/8/9 October 2016 and for future promotions of Snapshots of Birregurra. Please ensure that you have the permission of all persons appearing in the photos for public display.
- A copy of your photo may be displayed on the Birregurra Festival & Art Show Facebook page, the Birregurra Arts Group website, the Birregurra Mail and in future Snapshots of Birregurra exhibitions. It may also be given to Colac Otway Shire’s library service, Birregurra Mail and Birregurra Historical Society. Winning entries may also be displayed on permanent exhibition in the Birregurra Community.
- Your entry will not be returned to you, so if you love your snapshot, it’s best to keep a copy.
- Winning entries will remain with the Birregurra community and may be displayed as part of a permanent exhibition.
- Awards will be judged on the basis of originality, creativity and technical skill. The Len Robb People’s Choice Award will be voted on by the public on Saturday 8th October at Birregurra Weekend Festival.
- All entrants may be contacted in the future by BCAG to provide information about other photography and digital videography workshops and activities in Birregurra.