More info via http://www.copacc.com.au
Come along and learn mosaic techniques and use your imagination to make a unique mosaic.
WHEN: The workshop will run for 6 weeks . They will be held on a Thursday from 1pm till around 4pm. Beginning on the 19th July and ending on 23rd August.
COST: The cost is $250 (cash) for the six weeks payable on the first lesson.
- I have a warm comfortable studio in which to enhance your creativity!!
- I will supply a 40 x 40 cm piece of cement sheet, which is suitable for hanging indoors and outdoors. Flat surfaces are easier to mosaic as a beginner.
- Cost includes the cement sheet, glue, tiles and grout and tools to share. Everything you need!You will learn the basics of how to create a mosaic - suitable for different items and different conditions such as outdoors.
- You will also learn which tools are used and how to employ them with unique results.
- You will get knowledge and skills that I have learned from 18 years experience.
- Small group tuition - classes are limited to 6 students.
- A finished mosaic of your making.
- Includes tea and coffee
- You do not need to bring any materials unless you want to. You may wish to bring along old sentimental broken crockery, old jewellery, cutlery, shells etc. (Maybe from the Op Shop) to add individuality to your work . Alternatively, just turn up and I can guide you.
I do insist that you have some sort of design in mind. Could be a flower for instance, a house number, anything that takes your fancy! If you don’t have any idea this takes the first whole session for you to
decide! Would be great if you could roughly draw up your design on a piece of paper 40 x 40 cm. Don’t stress, all this can be worked out on the day if this is not possible!
Wear comfy clothes. You may want to wear an apron.
I’m very versatile so if a class is missed you can make it up another time in consultation with me.
Last of all it’s a time to meet new people and enjoy the process!!!!!! 😆
CONTACT ME TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO